Sunday, July 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Yay! You found me! And now it's time for me to break it down. I am brand spanking new to the Austin area & I am so incredibly thrilled to be here. I relocated to Texas with the intention of making some major life changes. I was stuck in a daily routine that left me depressed, cranky and feeling like time was flying by before my eyes. I knew I wanted to get more involved in community and explore things outside of my offices 4 walls. I wanted to be able to enjoy all the things around me...my family, my city & my life. So, when the decision came to move to a new state I knew it was my opportunity.

I am now in Austin & I'm ready to take this city by storm. I want to explore the city, experience everything it has to offer and make the most of this adventure!! And that's my plan! I'm going to get out there and visit attractions, dine at restaurants, go to events and get to know my community. I'm already THRILLED with what I've found. So stay tuned to see what I may come up with!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment